“We love Lava and have stayed in several of the hotels/motels there. The Riverside Hot Springs Inn is the best for many reasons. First of all, Gail and her staff are the best! I stayed here with my dog while on business in nearby Soda Springs.The entrance is surrounded by lush landscaping,full of bulbs and blossoms. You are greeted by a grand staircase going up to the lobby or down to the gourmet restaurant, bar, massage rooms and private hot pools.“
-TripAdvisor reviewer April 27, 2012
Guest rooms types include:
The Demspey Room can be used as a guest room, meeting room or hospitality suite. This room includes a living room, full kitchen, two queen beds & one private bathroom.
- The "Teddy Roosevelt" Presidential Junior Suite with king bed, desk, sitting area, an oversized, a private bathroom with two pedestal sinks, claw foot bath tub & shower.
- (5) King Guest Rooms: featuring one king bed, private bathroom with a tub/shower combination, table with chairs cable television.
- (2) Double Queen Guest Rooms: featuring two queen beds, private bathroom with bath tub/shower combination, table with chairs and cable television.
- (5) Queen Guest Rooms: featuring one queen bed with a private bath and a freestanding shower or tub/shower combination, cable television and desk/table and chairs.
- (4) Standard Queen Rooms: there are two rooms on each floor that share a bathroom. The shared bathrooms have a tub/shower combination.
Riverside Inn Accommodations & Amenities
The Riverside Hot Springs Inn is open year-round and is staffed 24 hours a day. For security purposes, we lock the doors at 11pm, with access available to keyed guests. If you arrival is after 11pm, simply advise us and we will be on hand to greet you.Accommodations Include
- 18 uniquely decorated guest rooms
- Complimentary Continental breakfast served Monday through Friday
- (2) Complimentary $7 restaurant breakfast vouchers Saturday and Sunday
- Complimentary soaking in our hot mineral springs facilities (3 private indoor and 1 outdoor hot tub)
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Great room on the lobby level with sitting areas and a big screen television
- 24 hour guest services
Individual guest room air conditioners in all rooms (with the exception of Standard Queen Rooms)
- Free wireless internet
- Cable television in all rooms (except Standard Queen Rooms)
- Green Aspects:
- Building heated with geothermal hot water
- Guest room and public water heated with geothermal hot water
- GreenSpa guest room amenity products
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Check In Age: Minimum 18 years old.
- Child Policy: 12 years and older please.
- Smoking Policy: The Riverside Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking will result in a $200 charge.
- We glady accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Massage therapy
- Executive business copies
- Concierge assistance
- On-site restaurant and lounge
- Catering available
Pet Friendly Hot Springs Accommodations
Pet Policy: Maximum 2 dogs. There is a $15 per night, per pet fee accessed. Dogs may not be left in guest rooms unattended at any time.