Sugar & Spice December Romance Package
Our December "Sugar & Spice" Romance Package: Includes Beverage, Dining Credit, Hot Springs Soak & a 1 hr Couples Massage with a Sugar Foot Scrub.
- TripAdvisor reviewer June 9, 2011
Welcome To The Historic Riverside Inn
READ OR SUBMIT REVIEWS
EAT DRINK SOAK SPA SLUMBER
Midweek Boss is Away Sale!
Midweek Only, Sun, Nov 29 thru Wed, Dec 23 2015
Package Includes-Up to 15% off guest rooms & Choice of
(2) Well Drinks or (2 Arnold Palmers)
Free Continental breakfast weekdays & cook to order breakfast weekends. Free onsite hot springs soaking, & wifi
The historic Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa is located next to the Portneuf River in downtown Lava Hot springs. The Riverside Hot Springs Inn is a lodging, dining & spa experience! We are the only full service hotel in town, featuring 18 guest rooms, world famous onsite hot springs, massage, & award winning onsite restaurant & lounge, the Portneuf Grille & Lounge. Lots of things to do! We've got it all under one roof-you don't even have to leave the building. Perfect for the business traveler or those seeking a relaxing, rejuvenating experience.
All overnight stays include complimentary wifi, on-site lighted parking, private on-site hot minerals springs soaking and mid-week Continental Breakfast or weekend breakfast vouchers in our restaurant (based on single or double occupancy), Staffed 24/7.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places with the National Park Service, the Riverside Hot Springs Inn is the only full service hotel in town. The Riverside Hot Springs Inn was built in 1914 and quickly acquired the label of The Honeymoon Hotel for its yesteryear elegance. The historical Inn was known to be visited by several famous people including President Theodore Roosevelt.
Our entire facility is non-smoking. Both the hot water and the building is heated with hot geothermal water. Eco friendly bath guest amenities.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Check In Age: Minimum 18 years old.
- Child Policy: 14 years and older please.
- Pet Policy: Maximum 2 dogs. There is a $15 per night, per pet fee accessed. Dogs may not be left in guest rooms unattended at any time.
- Smoking Policy: The Riverside Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking will result in a $200 charge.
- Live Dinner Music Thurs Nights at the Riverside Inn, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015
- Dinner Music with Melody Pulsipher 6-9pm, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 3, 2015
- Dinner Music with Preston Creed 6-9pm, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 10, 2015
- Dinner Music with Mark Dee 6-9pm, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 17, 2015
- Dinner Music with Mark Dee, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 17, 2015
- Traditional Christmas Eve Dinner at the Riverside Inns' Port, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 24, 2015
- Christmas Day Dinner at the Riverside Inns' Portneuf Grille, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 25, 2015
- New Year's Eve, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 31, 2015
- Dinner Music with Jason Greene 6-9pm, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 31, 2015
- Annual Wine Tasting at the Riverside Inn's Portneuf Grille & Lounge, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, February 5, 2016