See our latest hotel specials & packages
- TripAdvisor reviewer June 9, 2011
Welcome To The Historic Riverside Inn
A small, peaceful hideaway, the Riverside Hot Springs Inn is nestled next to the Portneuf River in downtown Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places with the National Park Service, the Riverside Hot Springs Inn is the only full service hotel in town, and features 18 guest rooms, world famous hot mineral springs, therapeutic massage services, a casual fine dining restaurant & lounge and venue space for events or meetings.
All overnight stays include complimentary wifi, on-site lighted parking, private on-site hot minerals springs soaking and mid-week Continental Breakfast or weekend breakfast vouchers in our restaurant (based on single or double occupancy)
Our entire facility is non-smoking.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Check In Age: Minimum 18 years old.
- Child Policy: 14 years and older please.
- Pet Policy: Maximum 2 dogs. There is a $15 per night, per pet fee accessed. Dogs may not be left in guest rooms unattended at any time.
- Smoking Policy: The Riverside Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking will result in a $200 charge.