See our latest hotel specials & packages
- TripAdvisor reviewer June 9, 2011
Welcome To The Historic Riverside Inn
READ OR SUBMIT REVIEWS
EAT DRINK SOAK SPA SLUMBER
Free Continental breakfast weekdays & cook to order breakfast weekends. Free onsite hot springs soaking, & wifi
The historic Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa is located next to the Portneuf River in downtown Lava Hot springs. The Riverside Hot Springs Inn is a lodging, dining & spa experience! We are the only full service hotel in town, featuring 18 guest rooms, world famous onsite hot springs, massage, & award winning onsite restaurant & lounge, the Portneuf Grille & Lounge. Lots of things to do! We've got it all under one roof-you don't even have to leave the building. Perfect for the business traveler or those seeking a relaxing, rejuvenating experience.
All overnight stays include complimentary wifi, on-site lighted parking, private on-site hot minerals springs soaking and mid-week Continental Breakfast or weekend breakfast vouchers in our restaurant (based on single or double occupancy), Staffed 24/7.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places with the National Park Service, the Riverside Hot Springs Inn is the only full service hotel in town. The Riverside Hot Springs Inn was built in 1914 and quickly acquired the label of The Honeymoon Hotel for its yesteryear elegance. The historical Inn was known to be visited by several famous people including President Theodore Roosevelt.
Our entire facility is non-smoking. Both the hot water and the building is heated with hot geothermal water. Eco friendly bath guest amenities.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Check In Age: Minimum 18 years old.
- Child Policy: 14 years and older please.
- Pet Policy: Maximum 2 dogs. There is a $15 per night, per pet fee accessed. Dogs may not be left in guest rooms unattended at any time.
- Smoking Policy: The Riverside Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking will result in a $200 charge.
- Live Dinner Music Thurs Nights at the Riverside Inn, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015
- Dinner Music & Labor Day Party with Recycled Rocks, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, September 4-6, 2015
- Waggin Tails Party at the Portneuf Grille & Lounge, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, September 12, 2015
- Dinner Music with Noah Peterson - Portneuf Grille & Lounge, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, October 1, 2015
- Riverside's Portneuf Grille & Lounge Oktoberfest Pary, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, October 2, 2015