See our latest hotel specials & packages
Welcome To The Historic Riverside Inn - Lava Hot Springs Hotels
READ OR SUBMIT REVIEWS
Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
EAT DRINK SOAK SPA SLUMBER
Serving Thanksgiving Dinner by Reservation
A few spots left - Enjoy an evening of lodging, Thanksgiving dinner and soaking!
Historic Boutique Hotel for Adults 16 Years & Older
Post Election Madness Sale: Guest Room, Free Continental breakfast
Free onsite hot springs soaking, Wifi & Lounge Credit.
Package Price Starting at $67.50 + tax and up (depending on room selection)
Holidays & weekends excluded. Through Dec 22
Serving Thanksgiving Dinner at the Portneuf Grile & Lounge. See Menu
All overnight stays include complimentary wifi, on-site lighted parking, private on-site hot minerals springs soaking and mid-week Continental Breakfast or weekend breakfast vouchers in our restaurant (based on single or double occupancy), Staffed 24/7.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places with the National Park Service, the Riverside Hot Springs Inn is the only full service hotel in town. The Riverside Hot Springs Inn was built in 1914 and quickly acquired the label of The Honeymoon Hotel for its yesteryear elegance. The historical Inn was known to be visited by several famous people including President Theodore Roosevelt.
Our entire facility is non-smoking. Both the hot water and the building is heated with hot geothermal water. Eco friendly bath guest amenities.
Check in: 3pm
Check out: 11am
Check In Age: Minimum 18 years old.
Child Policy: Adult Hotel - 16 years and older only with parents, please.
Pet Policy: Maximum 2 dogs. There is a $15 per night, per pet fee accessed. Dogs may not be left in guest rooms unattended at any time.
Smoking Policy: The Riverside Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking will result in a $200 charge.
- Dinner Music with Twin Flames, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 8, 2016
- Dinner Music with Preston Creed-Portneuf Grille & Lounge, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 15, 2016
- Dinner Music with Preston Creed 6-9pm, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 15, 2016
- Traditional Christmas Eve Dinner at the Riverside Inns' Port, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 24, 2016
- Dinner Music with Jason Greene 6-9pm, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 31, 2016
- Dinner Music with Colton Elwood, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, January 19, 2017
- Dinner Music with Commanche Joey, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, January 26, 2017
- Annual Wine Tasting at the Riverside Inn's Portneuf Grille & Lounge, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, February 3, 2017