Friday Night Guest Room Special ~ Dec 13 -
You can't beat our Friday Night Guest Room Special Sale! Get out of the cold and stay at the Riverside Inn. Full service hotel, springs & rest/lounge
- TripAdvisor reviewer June 9, 2011
Welcome To The Historic Riverside Inn
READ OR SUBMIT REVIEWS
The Riverside Hot Springs historic Inn is located next to the Portneuf River in downtown Lava Hot springs. We are the only full service hotel in town, featuring 18 guest rooms, world famous onsite hot springs, massage, & award winning onsite restaurant & lounge, the Portneuf Grille & Lounge. We've got it all under one roof-you don't even have to leave the building. Perfect for the business traveler or those seeking a relaxing, rejuvenating experience.
All overnight stays include complimentary wifi, on-site lighted parking, private on-site hot minerals springs soaking and mid-week Continental Breakfast or weekend breakfast vouchers in our restaurant (based on single or double occupancy), Staffed 24/7.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places with the National Park Service, the Riverside Hot Springs Inn is the only full service hotel in town. The Riverside Hot Springs Inn was built in 1914 and quickly acquired the label of The Honeymoon Hotel for its yesteryear elegance. The historical Inn was known to be visited by several famous people including President Theodore Roosevelt.
Our entire facility is non-smoking. Both the hot water and the building is heated with hot geothermal water. Eco friendly bath guest amenities.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Check In Age: Minimum 18 years old.
- Child Policy: 14 years and older please.
- Pet Policy: Maximum 2 dogs. There is a $15 per night, per pet fee accessed. Dogs may not be left in guest rooms unattended at any time.
- Smoking Policy: The Riverside Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking will result in a $200 charge.
- Dinner Music with Mark Morgan, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 12-19, 2013
- Dinner Music with Hilary Murray, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 19, 2013
- Christmas Eve Dinner at the Portneuf Grille & Lounge, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 24, 2013
- Christmas Day Dinner at the Portneuf Grille & Lounge, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 25, 2013
- Dinner Music with David Lane, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 26, 2013
- New Year's Eve, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, December 31, 2013